Treatments for ovarian cancer are more successful when the cancer is found early. Unfortunately, the cancer has usually already spread by the time it is found. To continue to help raise awareness, here are five things every woman should know about ovarian cancer:
- All women are at risk of ovarian cancer;
- Awareness of the early warning signs of the disease could save lives;
- Diagnosis at an early stage vastly improves a woman’s chance of survival;
- Ovarian cancer is often diagnosed at a late stage;
- The cervical smear test (Pap test) will not detect ovarian cancer.
Learn about our clinical stage compound targeting ovarian and other gynecological cancers by visiting our website at www.criticaloutcome.com/coti-2.